Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Naughty adventures of Jane Twain in Oman

My last trip to Oman was just WOW. Nothing I would say or write could compare to my experiences there. I stayed 10 days. One can say that this is more then enough for Muscat trip, but It was too short. I did not make it to meet everyone there. I do hope to “catch up” with gentlemen I missed on my next visit in October. Time is passing by fast when having fun! I already mentioned in my previous post that I greatly get turned on by having sex in unusual locations or places which are risky. There are a lot of those places in the Middle East. Just by thinking about it, I get adrenaline rush. In reality I would find it too unsafe to try it out for real despite loving it.One evening during a date with a nice gentleman, I was in an unusual kinky mood. We ate a tasty dinner in a local restaurant (I tried smoking shisha after – mint flavour, however my smoking skills are much to be desired. By the way I do not smoke cigarettes). With a lot of time on our hands, we decided to drive around the town a little bit and explore some of the interesting spots in town. We became quite sexually aroused from each other and without thinking I suggested how about we stop somewhere quiet and do something naughty? It was a spontaneous idea and it felt right! We looked for a right spot for a while. It is difficult to find it in the city with so many people always passing by for one or another reason. We were lucky. Finally after a few minutes of driving, we found the right place for our naughty activities hopefully without getting noticed. I had everything needed in my small female handbag: a couple of wet wipes. We stopped, switched lights off….moved the sits down and I opened his pants. His penis was there, hard and juicy. I put it in my mouth longing for it. It felt good inside my mouth and I felt so naughty doing it in a car :) . I started to suck it slowly and play with his balls at the same time. Then I moved it harder and deeper inside my mouth. He opened my shirt and started playing with my breasts feeling them. Another hand he moved under my mini skirt and caressed my buttocks. It felt so horny! Within a few minutes he cum heavily on my naked breasts (and car for that matter!). I would have never thought that I would get so much enjoyment from doing something so simple like a blowjob, but in a car somewhere in the city?! A different meaning of being naughty indeed.We then cleaned ourselves up and drove to my hotel for more of an adventure.

1 comment: