Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Traveling, fun and....lots of sex

Yes dearest I know I have not written in my blog for a while, but it is a fact of life that being busy with so much studying, traveling, sex and most of all...living, one can hardly find time to develop ideas to write or even note them down when they come along (they might come along in the most unusual moments ;) I do hope to write more in the nearest future as I just adore it. I might even write a book one day....who knows ;)
On the more erotic side, I think I like sex more then writing, so sould I do it more?! There is never too much of a good thing. Sex is good for mind, body and soul... :) A few days ago I bought a really sexy top which I am really keen to show off to my potential dates. Planning a trip to Amsterdam this spring and a visit to one of sex shops there to stock up with some fun and kinky accessories. Of course, Doha and Muscat is always on my travel list. There is nothing better then a little bit of naughty fun in some unusual location, dont you think? ;) E-mail me ( janetwaindubai@gmail.com ) for my schedule !

1 comment: