Sunday, November 25, 2012

The case of forgetting things

Strange things are happening in Qatar those days. I call them strange, but you may consider them normal or mysterious or weird. In any case they might or night not happen to you. For example an issue Of underwear. What kind of are you going to wear today? What shape and material made of? Or even if you are going to wear any underwear at all. This is the question. What you decide would depend on your state of mind on that day and purpose (what you are going to do on that day) and open-mindedness in general. For example, myself I like to wear no panties at all when I am in unusually kinky mood and visiting my dates. Sometimes I like to wear sexy string and sometimes school girl panties. Depends on my mood on that particular day.

Now we all tend to forget things, but forgetting once underwear (in other place then our home) can only happen to overexcited mind so to speak! I am no saint. I used to forget my sexy red string after a visit,
but now learned to check before leaving. Those days gentlemen who visit me in Doha tend to forget their underwear too as if they did not have them on in the first place. Please do not get me wrong. I love to have men visiting without any underwear...It is just easier to undress them and take matters in my hands :) But when you come with underwear and leave without, this is something unusual and only a sign how good time they had with me! Talking about distracted mind! I then keep it as a happy reminder of our time together.

Upon my arrival in Doha, I checked in my hotel and left the same evening for a long meeting with a gentleman staying in another part of town. I came back at 7am in the morning the next day dazzled by a night of good sex. I tried to enter my room, but without success. My key card was not working. Distracted I returned to reception asking to activate my key card again. "704 this is my room number" I mentioned sure of myself as if I was on top of the world. I got it back and returned on 7th floor already thinking about long bath awaiting me. I entered the room and walked straight in....but something did not seem to be right....
Suddenly in the darkness I noticed a Chinese man in bed staring at me in total shock. A thought came to my mind: THIS IS NOT MY ROOM. "I am sorry, this is a mistake" I said running out like crazy embarrassed by my own actions. And indeed, It was not my room. I stayed in room 804 one floor higher. I decided that It is a good idea to remember room numbers in the future whether it is my room number or someone I am visiting. After all I do not want to end up in uncomfortable situations like this one (although in the deep parts of my mind I thought it would have been naughty to join this gentleman in bed!).

2 comments: