Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sessions on the menu :)

*An intense release for deep stress & anxiety* – 1 hour – A full body massage, using special oils.Body to body massage followed by oral play and full Girlfriend experience. This session can take place in my apartment where you will be welcomed by relaxing atmosphere or in your hotel suite / home. Cost of this session is 300 Omani Rials. Tell me what you need! Allow me to please you in as many ways as possible. This is your time of relaxation and enjoyment.

*A trip to Freedom* – 5 to 6 hours – Forget your daily life and create a mini holiday with me. Discover my body! Have fun! After you will have a feeling of being renewed and ready to start again. Why not? This is your chance to try something new! Cost of this session is 650 Omani Rials.

All the sessions are of the highest standard and totally high class. I am also open to all kinds of role play (please let me know your fantasy!), Fetishes, Light domination, A-level (anal play). I like to dress sexy when meeting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment