Sunday, November 25, 2012

Meeting a stranger…

(Posted by: janetwain2009 on: August 6, 2012)

I have this really dirty fantasy I like to share. It is a fantasy and I do not plan to make it a reality, but in any case It is naughty just to imagine the whole situation.

I am walking in the mall wearing sexy short skirt (I like to do it sometimes :) , but this time I decide to leave my panties home. I just feel too hot to wear any underwear…

I become seduced by one of sexy males walking in the mall. I feel so horny, hot and naughty! We talk and we decide to have a walk outside the mall. This stranger looks good and surely…is up to something. My pussy is already getting wet just from thinking about possibilities.

We walk and walk…feeling the evening without words. Erotic tension rises!  Suddenly I find myself in a dark corner hidden by palm trees and strange thick plants. I feel his hand on my buttocks caressing them. It feels good. He starts kissing me on my mouth, neck and shoulders. I am totally lost forgetting where I am!  He picks up my little skirt and feels my wet pussy with this hand. With another hand he opens up my top and starts caressing my soft breasts. At this point I am already so excited, I would beg for his penis to fuck me hard and deep. I open his trousers and touch his hard and hot tool. I feel It is shaking and totally ready for my tight hole. I move my back to him (he still kissing my neck and shoulders), move one of my legs up and push my butt in his direction ready to receive what It is waiting :)

He pushes his penis inside me….deeper and deeper. It feels like I have been waiting for it for a long time and it is a final release of what I needed in the first place. I forget the whole world focusing on the pleasure inside me. He starts pushing his dick in and out of my hole moaning with delight playing with my breasts at the same time. How come this stranger made me totally lose control over my sexual urges? Suddenly he makes a quick move out and releases his male liquid on my aroused butt….It is hot and wet. Loving it!

We part our ways promising another naughty encounter soon….that is When we both get so horny we can not wait any longer to feel each other again.

(*Quick note. This is just a fantasy. I do NOT wish to engage in public erotic encounters in the Middle East)


by the way what are you wearing ????!!!!
panties “but this time I decide to leave my panties home…”
OR
skirt “He picks up my little skirt…”
I am nosy sometimes :D

In my fantasy, I meet the girl at the Mall of Emirates. She is wearing a full length dress (not the abaya) and I am wearing the traditional qandora. Her charming face and smile attracts me to her and I start imagining the gems hidden under the dress. We talk, share jokes and then decide to go on a drive. After driving for a while, we find ourselves in the desert at dusk. The weather is nice so we decide to spend some time there. We spread a small rug and sit down on the sand. I get close to her and take one of her legs in my hand. She pulls up her dress to expose the leg till her knees. I caress her leg and tickle her foot. She seems to like what I am doing as she exposes her second leg. She tells me it is unfair to focus on one leg and leave the other one unattended. After spending some time on her legs I slide my hands towards her thighs and butt. I realize that she is not wearing any underwear. She tells me that while I can touch anything I wanted, I am not allowed to expose her butt. I ask her to get closer and she ends up sitting in my lap facing me with her exposed legs wrapped around my waist. My hands are in her dress playing with her butt and caressing her thighs. She pulls my head closer to herself and then unbuttons her dress exposing her boobs. I am unable to keep my lips and tongue away from her boobs. Her hands are holding my face to guide my mouth around her chest, neck and shoulders. I ask her if I can undress her completely but she says she prefers not to as we are in the open. I moan with pain and she asks me what is wrong. I tell her that she is sitting on my tool which is so hard now that I cannot keep it contained. She lifts herself a little, pulls up my qandora and pulls down my trousers. She sits on my tool, this time taking it in her. My hands are still at her butt and my mouth is buried in her boobs. Both of us start gyrating and become totally oblivious of our surroundings. We collapse on the rug in an embrace, our legs wrapped around each other and our faces covered by her long hair. Our dresses are wet and messy. We try to clean ourselves but realize that erotic tensions are still high. It is pretty dark by now so I switch on the parking lights of my car. We embrace leaning against the car in spoon position with her butt pressed against my tool. I lift her dress and mine, she pushes her butt backwards and I am in her once again. We gyrate slowly and our hands also get busy. Once again we lose all sense of our surroundings and collapse with joy. A plane flying overhead makes us realize that it is time to return to the hustle and bustle of Dubai. I drop the girl at the mall, but we are strangers no more.

1 comment: