Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hidden Instincts

Last week I went with one of my dates to a lovely Spa in Grosvenor house hotel in Marina. Nice atmosphere. We were hoping to receive a treatment together, so called “couple massage”. Unlucky We have found out that treatments for males and females are separate. Pity… as I was hoping for some possible naughty activities ;) In any case we made our ways in two different parts of the Spa. I would be given massage by a lady and my date by a male. Well… so so be it! My therapist was from Bali, really friendly petite lady. She started massaging my whole body. It felt really good :).  I became secretly aroused. She asked if I like my stomach to be massaged and I agreed. I loved it :) I asked if she can also massage my…breasts as I like to try to have them massaged by a lady? I mentioned that in fact I have never had my breasts touched by a female. She become really embarrassed and said they are NOT allowed to do it..! Well I was tempted. It made me think that despite I have not had any erotic contact with females before, It is possible I would like it. I am heterosexual, but maybe also like a little bit of female touch from time to time. Who knows? This is the side of me I need to explore.

1 comment: