Friday, May 31, 2013

Time for another blog post. This one is about SEX

Yes, you have it right. I dare to mention it clearly. Moreover write about it. After all, It must be not easy for a girl living in the Middle East for such a long time. Or Really? Despite living in Dubai for a few years, I managed to preserve my naughty nature and dirty thinking. It all happens behind closed doors, but it is nevertheless there. After all, It is part of being human. Sex is one of the most enjoyable aspects of having a body. It is a joy in itself. Pleasure refined. Some people call it simple, some people call it dirty, some beautiful. To me, It is like a delicious desert. You do not need it to survive, but it is a pleasure you can Not refuse! It is just part of a good life.

I grew up in a conservative family where sex was a taboo. I was never told what it was. We were never talking about it. Sex was something hidden and only to know after marriage. I found it out myself as I am a curious person by nature. I wanted to find my own opinion and path in life. I became free. It was not easy. I had to dare to be different and listen to my needs. I am glad I did!

I am a woman with a high sex drive. I love it and lots of it. Most of all, I am not shy to admit it. It is just part of who I am :)


No comments:

Post a Comment