Friday, May 31, 2013

Being naughty at night

There is nothing better then being naughty at night. During my latest walk in downtown, I entertained different kind of thoughts, from romantic once to a little bit more improper. How nice it would be to kiss or even make love under a sky filled with stars and moon in Dubai? I do have a wild part in me which is difficult to handle sometimes. This is the reason I love being a companion as it permits me to free my spirit and naughty side of course! Only I wish I could get more playful here with no worry to be discovered. I guess for now I would have to keep it in my imagination only.

I have taken a few photos during my walk. They are quite artistic in nature. Please enjoy.

Now to satisfy your curiosity and to arouse your mind, I am placing two photos of myself.
The Second one was taken on the same day of my walk. The First one is just "a spice up" ;). 
Please write a comment. I love to read your opinions.
 

1 comment: