Friday, May 31, 2013

Short introduction

Most of the gentlemen like to spend a few hours in my company, however there are a few out there you like a special meeting lasting at least a night or a day and sometimes even a weekend! I have had a couple of those this year and I truly enjoy them. Of course, if you intend to spend so much time together, it would be nice if you can find out beforehand if we are "a match" in terms of personality and habits.

Here are a few practical notes about myself:

Nationality: Polish (I may not sound typical Polish as I have spend so much time out of my country, but again I am Polish from my roots and this is what matters).

Age: I am not very very young and I am not middle age... yet. I think I am just right ;)

Education: I may decide to keep it a secret. However, I have done my share of studies and experiences. I am in constant need to know more of course. You will find out when we meet if you are curious enough!

Favorite places to travel: Of course, India! It is such an interesting and culturally diverse country. And so exotic!   In Europe, Italy.  I have been there many times and always like to return for more of Italian passion.
I have never been to Thailand yet, so do not have an opinion ;)

Favorite drinks: I love tea (any kind of tea) and drink lots every day! I am not much of a alcohol drinks fan, but will consider a glass of white wine with dinner or a glass of champagne on special occasion.

Smoking: I do not smoke. In fact I have never smoked in my life. I am OK however if you need to smoke in my presence. I do tend to meet gentlemen who need to smoke sometimes and I am NOT allergic.

Food: I like good food and eating out in nice places :) Fish, chicken, duck with lots of veggies. I like both European as well as exotic food. Lately I have developed taste for Middle Eastern cuisine, but it changes ;)

Sexuality: I have a high sex drive (and I am totally honest here). I like to have it quite a lot, but not always hard. As a lady, I also enjoy slow sensual foreplay with plenty of romance. I like to experiment and make it "spicy". For example, my favorite is ROLE PLAY (toys are an option too). I am a big fan of massage. It is a great way to start a good naughty session :)

Hygiene / personal grooming: I like to take long showers and baths (exp in company of a gentleman). My hair is very long therefore I wash it every day to keep it beautiful. I do shave my private areas to make sure they are smooth for a play. I am totally obsessed to keep my teeth very clean, so when you kiss me it will feel like heaven!

Tattoos: I do not have any! There was a time in my life when I wanted to have one in my back with a special meaning to me at that time. I am glad I did not do it. I find tattoos on males however TOTALLY AROUSING. It is a feeling of being naughty or doing something out of the norm.

Activities I like to do with a date on a longer meeting (besides massage & sex of course): Sightseeing...Having lived in Dubai since 2008 I know the city very well. I can act as your personal tour guide around the city if this is your first visit. You will love my company and sense of humor of course :)
Camel riding (I love animals!) and camping in the desert. I can recommend hotels or resorts to stay.

Favorite sexual position: All of them! I think diversity is the key. It keeps things exciting and with a bit of newness.

Favorite activity in the morning:  Bathing (besides hot sex of course!), alone or together with someone. I just adore long baths with a lot of bubbles. It is also a great way of foreplay if you have a partner.

Interests: History. I like anything which is old or very old or in connection with very old ;) I like to travel to places with history, read books about history and watch historical movies. My list is endless! Another interest, sexuality and philosophy. I am engaged in both or rather...I would connect both together. We need to be open to sex as it is a basic human need as food or water, hmm...maybe not so basic, but still quite basic ;) 

1 comment: