Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fly Time

You may already well know that one of my favorite fantasies is to have sex in unusual places. I find it so arousing. So exciting. I have done it in my many public and not ... so public places during my stay in Europe. It is so much fun! One of the fantasies which I still have not done and is is on my wish list is to have sex (or at least oral) on airplane. The best is if it is in the air of course! I bet some people dare at least to get to kissing stage. I discovered it during a flight to Paris a few years back. The name of the airline I will not mention here. But what I need to mention is that the flight was overnight with sleeping time of course. While most of passengers comfortable dreaming I had hard time to fall asleep. I decided to go to a toilet for natural reasons. I moved myself out of my seat slowly in the dark alley of airplane walking towards the back. What I discovered is one couple (from staff) passionately kissing. It was so unusual for the location that it stuck in my mind. Yes! Maybe one day I can do that. At least start practise with kissing. And indeed the last opportunity presented itself a few days back during my flight Dubai - Muscat. It is my usual route which I am very well familiar with. If only I had a partner! The case was my flight was late. No do not think it was a usual delay, it was a delay of 4 hours. No we did not wait at the airport. We were stuck sitting in aircraft which was cruising around runway like mad animal without purpose or direction. I had plenty of time to fantasise in the most kinky way. "If only I had my personal toy in my hand luggage? why did I check it in?" A lot of playtime with no possibility of departure. And indeed we finally took of. I was not going to spend a night on this plane, wasnt I? This is a life of a traveler. Sometimes unexpected things happen. 

1 comment: